Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

I am working with Eclipse 3.8 (EDK from Xilinx) - under WinXP and I need to integrate it with VSS-2005.
I downloaded SAWHplugin 3.0.1 and added it manually to teh eclipse (copied features and plugin - it is not clear what to with site.xml).
After I started Eclipse - I seee in menu new "SAW Hosted", but when I am trying execute Team->Share Project on some project - I am getting error box "Internal Error Occurred" - Configure Project and in details: "java.lang.NullPointerExecution".
From now Version control sub-menu is linke to teh Team option - but all its options are disabled excepting Apply Patch and Deconfig.
Where is my problem?
Thanks in advance,
Roman

Offline Profile  

Hi Romanm,

Did you follow the steps in the following link? You got the error message when only selecting Team -> Share Project?
http://www.dynamsoft.com/help/SAW%20Hos ... lug-in.htm

Please double check if you are able to log onto the client UI. Please keep me updated. Or contact us via Live Chat at:
http://www.dynamsoft.com/support/livehelp.aspx

Offline Profile  

Hi Catherine,
The problem is that after error message on step of Team->Share project..., I am not getting the message box with options to select the source control provider as in p.2. Instead of this, all option in new added pop-up menu are disabled. Also all option in new added main menu "SAW Hosted" are disabled.
It looks that the plug-in did not recognize the SourceSafe installed on my PC.

Offline Profile  

Hi,

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Offline Profile  

romanm wrote:
Hi,

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

I double checked that SourceAnywhere Hosted supports Eclipse IDE. But I notice you mentioned "SourceSafe" for several times. May I know which product you are currently using? Please be advised that these two are different products.

Offline Profile  

Hi Catherine,
My local Win-XP station has already installed Source Safe 2005 and Eclipse based tool from Xilinx.
The VSS data base is installed on the company server.
In teh way to integrate them (Eclipse and VSS) I installed the SAWHplugin 3.0.1 on my local PC.
From your question I see that the configuartion I created is problematic. Is this true?
If so, what is the correct solution?
Thanks in advance,

Offline Profile  

Hi,
thanks a lot for your support,
Best,
Roman

Offline Profile  

romanm wrote:
Hi Catherine,
My local Win-XP station has already installed Source Safe 2005 and Eclipse based tool from Xilinx.
The VSS data base is installed on the company server.
In teh way to integrate them (Eclipse and VSS) I installed the SAWHplugin 3.0.1 on my local PC.
From your question I see that the configuartion I created is problematic. Is this true?
If so, what is the correct solution?
Thanks in advance,

Hi Roman,

Installing SourceSafe was not helping. These are two different products. You need to install SourceAnywhere Hosted Client to make the plug-in work.

Regards,