Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

Is there any easy way to diff all the changes in a given shelveset or for one user to inspect the changes from another user's shelveset?

Separately, is there a way for a user to diff ALL of their local changes at once (even if not in a shelveset)?

Thanks in advance...
-Eric

Offline Profile  

Hi Eric,

Firstly, will you please specify 'shelveset' for me? Does it mean folder, source control, shelve/unshelve operation or something else?

For your questions:

>Is there any easy way to diff all the changes in a given shelveset or for one user to inspect the changes from another user's shelveset?
I'm afraid you cannot diff changes on other people's machines until they get their local copies checked in. But you can diff files via server path or your local path. Please note that once a file is check-in, it is available for other users to read/modify/diff.

>Separately, is there a way for a user to diff ALL of their local changes at once (even if not in a shelveset)?
Do you mean diff more than 2 files at onece? I'm afraid it is not supported for now. You can look for other Compare/Merge tool to implement this feature.

If it is convenient for you, will you please reach us via Live Help so that we can discuss about the features? Our support team is very happy to help you:
http://www.dynamsoft.com/support/livehelp.aspx