Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 7 posts ] 

I'm trying to make a script that does a few operations automatically when I do a build but have run against a couple of issues.

When I run SAWSCmd I then check %errorlevel% and it always returns 1. Weather the operation worked or not. How do I tell from the command line if the operation worked or not?

How do I get around not coding the password in the script? i.e. not much point in having a password if I have to publish it in the script?
Am I stuck with putting it in an environment variable and using -pwd %SAWPassword%. or is there a more professional option?

Hi isgdre,

Thanks for contacting Dynamsoft technical support.

I have reproduced the issue you encountered. Our development team is now looking into this issue for you.

I will keep you updated on this.

Hi isgdre,

isgdre wrote:
I'm trying to make a script that does a few operations automatically when I do a build but have run against a couple of issues.

When I run SAWSCmd I then check %errorlevel% and it always returns 1. Weather the operation worked or not. How do I tell from the command line if the operation worked or not?

How do I get around not coding the password in the script? i.e. not much point in having a password if I have to publish it in the script?
Am I stuck with putting it in an environment variable and using -pwd %SAWPassword%. or is there a more professional option?

Currently, SourceAnywhere Standolone Command Line Client doesn't support these features. I have forwarded them to our R&D team for future consideration.

FYI: You can use parameter -verb in command line if you want to output corresponding status messages, such as connections, server responses, etc.
http://www.dynamsoft.com/help/SAW%20Sta ... meters.htm

Thanks.

I noticed in some of the other posts the items being marked by [SOLVED] in the subject. Is there a specific way to do this or are then just editing the subject?

Hi isgdre,

Quote:
When I run SAWSCmd I then check %errorlevel% and it always returns 1. Weather the operation worked or not.

Yes, the issue has been solved in SourceAnywhere Standalone 3.0.1. You can download it and have a try. If you like, you can test with our demo server.

Regards,

Nope. Was referring to this forum. Some of the posts are marked [Solved]

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You can just edit the subject to reflect the status.

[ 7 posts ]