Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

Hi

I've been having some trouble with the trial of this product (probably due to the way I've been using it) however I now find that I cannot seem to remove locks on files within a project.

I received an error whilst merging a project that my space had run out which is fair enough however the locks on the files remain and I cannot do anything about it.

I even went to the extent of deleting the user that held the locks but this did not clear up the locks.
I would like if possible to just delete the project and start again at 0MB usage.

I also find it strange that I'm currently taking up over 9MB when the files uploaded are only actually 3MB. I cannot find any files that I have not purged.

I'm using this as a trial to whether or not we pay for a hosted solution and so far things are not going well.....

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Offline Profile  

Hi Bill,

Please send your account info (organization ID or registration email) to scmsupport@dynamsoft.com. We can temporarily add some space for your account so that you can finish merging your project.

> I even went to the extent of deleting the user that held the locks but this did not clear up the locks. I would like if possible to just delete the project and start again at 0MB usage.

Deleting the user does not affect the file status. You can purge the files/projects after we increase the space for you. For more info, please refer to:
http://www.scmsoftwareconfigurationmana ... olders.htm

>I also find it strange that I'm currently taking up over 9MB when the files uploaded are only actually 3MB.

The space occupation is related to many factors, such as file history, project structure, file status, and so on.

Thanks,

Offline Profile  

HI

Thanks for the reply

I have emailed support

Bill

Offline Profile  

Hi Bill,

We have increased the space of your account to 15M. You should be able to purge the project now.
http://www.scmsoftwareconfigurationmana ... olders.htm

Thanks,