Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

Error purging items: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.tbl_SC_History101'.'idxItemID' in database 'SCM103120' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

This is the error I am getting when trying to purge files from my root. I was getting a similar error when trying to add files so I was guessing I was out of space. This is my first time using this software and as of now I have no files checked in, and I am getting this error trying to purge already deleted files. I am getting this error in SCM Anywhere but I am also not understanding the difference between the two products(they seem to do the exact same thing). This is all incredibly confusing for a newbie.

Offline Profile  

Hi,

We have temporarily increased the space for you. You can perform Purge operation now. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact scmsupport@dynamsoft.com

Thanks,

Offline Profile  

It is still not working... I don't see how space could actually be the issue, I've hardly used any! I've just starting learning how to use this and all I've tried to check in this far is the basic Silverlight Business Application template project.
[img]

Offline Profile  

Hi,

I have confirmed with our team that the space of your account has been increased. Would you please try performing Purge again to see if it works?

If the issue persists, you can contact us at LiveHelp:
www.dynamsoft.com/support/livehelp.aspx

Thanks,