Contact us

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Offline Profile  

Hi - simply adding the new plugin from the 3.01 to the server directory of Cruise Control.Net is causing the service to stop, and from the log file,this is the issue.

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'NetReflector, Version=1.1.2009.1004, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f4dd8b32acbcd8e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'NetReflector, Version=1.1.2009.1004, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2f4dd8b32acbcd8e'

Can you let me know which version of NetReflector you compiled your plugin against?

I am running CruiseControl.NET-1.6.7981.1

From looking at ccnet.exe.config there is a versioning issue here as the netreflector assembly rebinding for plugins as set by cruise control points to

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="NetReflector" publicKeyToken="2f4dd8b32acbcd8e" culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.120" newVersion="1.1.2009.1214"/>
</dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

Offline Profile  

The cause of the problem is that the version number of NetReflector is not compatible with that used in CCNET Plug-in. To solve the problem, please download the following zip file, and then rebuild the project.
www.dynamsoft.com/download/Support/ccne ... plugin.zip

Please keep me updated on this issue.

Offline Profile  

Catherine wrote:
The cause of the problem is that the version number of NetReflector is not compatible with that used in CCNET Plug-in. To solve the problem, please download the following zip file, and then rebuild the project.
http://www.dynamsoft.com/download/Suppo ... plugin.zip

Please keep me updated on this issue.

Hi Catherine,

The zip file was a link to the source code of a c# project, not a compiled assembly - was this intentional?

I can open this in VS2008 , but I don't have all the assemblies in order to compile it.

Is there any chance you could do a specific recompile of the CCSAWH.Plugin.Dll with the netreflector reference updated to the one used by the latest build of Cruise Control. At the moment I cant do anything with this source code and I am under a deadline to get Cruise Control back up and running in two days.

You should be able to get the latest Cruise Control.Net distribution easily enough I guess.

Otherwise I would need the supporting assemblies which I am missing, which are
ZedGraph
SCMHSDK
SCMH.Core

The last two appear to relate to a different product to SAWH.

thanks,
James

Offline Profile  

Hi James,

This is the forum for SCM Anywhere Hosted, so I thought you were using SCM Anywhere. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

We've updated the CCNET Plug-in for you. Here is the download link. Please unzip the file to the CruiseControl.NET server directory and try again.
http://www.dynamsoft.com/download/Suppo ... /ccnet.zip

FYI: The source code of CCNET Plug-in is included in ccnet.SAWH.plugin3.0.1.zip. To update the plug-in to be compatible with the latest version of CCNET, you can follow the steps below:

1. Open the project in Visual Studio.

2. Add the following references: NetReflector.dll, ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.dll and SAWHSDK.dll.

NetReflector.dll and ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.dll can be found in the CruiseControl.NET server directory. SAWHSDK.dll can be found in the installation folder SourceceAnywhere Hosted SDK.

3. Rebuild the project.

4. Copy the newly generated ccnet.SAWH.plugin.dll and Interop.SAWHSDKLib.dll to the CruiseControl.NET server directory.

5. Edit the ccnet.config file in the CruiseControl.NET server directory appropriately.

Offline Profile  

Hi Davis,

Yes. Which version of SourceAnywhere for VSS are you using? Version 6.2 was released today, and the source code is included in the installation folder of CruiseControl.NET Plug-in. If you are using version 6.x, it is free for you to get the latest version. Here is the download link:
http://www.dynamsoft.com/Downloads/SAW_TryIt.aspx

For information on how to upgrade, please refer to:
how-to-upgrade-to-dynamsoft-sourceanywhere-for-vss-6-2-t11180.html

Offline Profile  

You are welcome. :)